First Birthday Cake
Enjoy an all natural sugarless, no butter, carrot cake recipe for your baby's first birthday cake.
- 3/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tbs Baking Soda/Powder
- 1/4 tbs Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Ginger
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Ripe Banana
- 1/4 Whole Mango or Large Peach
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tbs Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1/4 tbs Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Carrot (shredded)
- 3/4 cup Heavy Cream
- Preheat oven to 350º and line the bottom of two 4.5" ramekins with parchment. Grease the parchment with a little olive oil.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl. Add the freshly grated ginger in the bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg, banana, and mango or peach on high for 3-5 min. The mixture should look fluffy. Add in the unsweetened apple sauce and vanilla into this bowl.
- Use a spatula to fold in the dry ingredients into the bowl in #3. Add in the carrots and stir evenly.
5. Pour in the mixture into two ramekins equally. Bake at 350º for 20 minutes. Use the toothpick to check if it comes out clean.
6. Let the cakes cook and remove from ramekins.
7. Whip the heavy cream on high for 3-5 min. Apply the cream in between the 2 layers of the cake. Coat the outside with cream as desired. Top with delicious berries. Enjoy!