Easy Mini Veggie Casserole
Can't seem to feed them veggies? Here's an easy recipe to help you with that.
- 1 cup bite-sized broccoli florets
- 1 tomato cut up into bite-sized cubes
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan (cheddar is great too!)
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup of cooked rice at room temperature
- 1 cup of low sodium organic chicken stock or water
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350º and grease the bottom of four 4.5" ramekins with olive oil.
- In a large bowl, mix together rice, mozzarella cheese, broccoli, tomato, salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and the chicken stock or water together.
- Fill the four ramekins 2/3 with the rice mixture.
- Pour the egg mixture into the ramekins until it is filled right below the rim. take a small spoon and mix the rice and egg up evenly in each ramekin.
- Top with parmesan cheese and bake for 30 min.
7. Remove from heat and let it sit for 10 min. Depending on your littleness, they may like the casserole on a plate or straight out of the ramekin.