What is special about JJ Rabbit's bioplastic feeding products?
JJ Rabbit's newly formulated bioplastic products reduce the amount of waste sitting in landfills, making our planet happier and healthier. Our bioplastic products have an organic additive called Ecopure® that enhances the break down or biodegradation rates in a landfill compared to other untreated plastics. To find out more, visit our Eco-friendly page here.
*If you had our first generation of Cuppies®, dipPLATE™, or ergo Fork+Spoons that were made of plants, please provide us with a picture of the bottom of the cup, bottom of the plate, or back of the fork + spoons and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your replacements. We can't wait for you to try our newly formulated products.
Why is there an animal friend at the bottom of the CUPPIES® ?
• Cuppies® are unique and fun! Our patented design with the animal friend at the bottom of the cup creates a fun experience encouraging little ones to drink out of an open-top cup.
• Cuppies® are designed as a training cup to support transition from sippy cups to a big kid's cup.
• The American Academy of Pediatrics ( AAP ) and American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommends children to start drinking from a regular cup between 12-15 months. Prolonged use of sippy cups is associated with speech impediments and problems with oral development. Please click here to learn more about Cuppies®.
Are JJ Rabbit feeding products dishwasher and microwave safe?
• The bioplastic feeding products are top-rack dishwasher safe. Though, we have found that rinsing with warm soapy water works just as well (if not better).
• We suggest cleaning the silicone siliMAT™ placemats by hand with warm water and soap.
• We do not recommend microwaving any plastic products including our own.
Shipping & Returns
Are all JJ Rabbit products safe for kids?
I am a daycare, school, or other non-profit organization. Can I purchase JJ Rabbit products wholesale?